To print an index that is complete the topic case associated with the DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, click on this link for a PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of the bank that is state-chartered describes products or services a state-chartered bank may provide.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes explanations of the different regions of interest.
- Bank card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses regarding charge card banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies regarding the usage and approval associated with the chartered title of a bank, the names of most bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, plus the rules prohibiting the usage confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces into the community that is same county.
- re re Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing problems surrounding the re re payment of costs up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, because they relate with bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just exactly exactly exactly what вЂњprimary capitalвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a state-chartered bank www.autotitleloanstore.com/title-loans-nv.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly describes the way the Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies in connection with maximum quantity a bank might loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies regarding guidelines and limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains towards the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets when you look at the exact same personal credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies in connection with purchase and renewal of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending restrictions for a bank that experiences a decline in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other property.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding standard bank relationship protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that may or can’t be made to bonding businesses.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams along with other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of the institution that is financial the coordination and communication of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for banking institutions in connection with utilization of a reply system in the case of an information protection breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of an information security breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic details about community development opportunities.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist people in the board of directors of the lender to betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank professional officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Illustrations of Consumer info on Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help home loan bankers and home mortgage originators to know the guidance also to satisfy their responsibilities concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities subprime that is concerning loans.
- Home loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns maintenance that is concerning renewal, and surrender of home loan originator licenses.
- Real estate loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning the applying procedure for home mortgage originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns mortgage that is concerning originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General Hearing QuestionsContains commonly asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA range of commonly expected concerns and responses in connection with Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for calculating the utmost costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses certain requirements for the behave as they pertain to jointly owned institution that is financial.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the demands for the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, together with penalty fees that could be charged for checks returned nonsufficient funds.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of recharging a client extra charges or costs whenever spending the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses what’s needed regarding the behave as they relate to presenting checks as well as the thirty-four time keeping duration.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection options for checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial things, allowable costs, and needed customer notices.
- Collection products; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which needs to be retained by licensees regarding the collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extensive re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements of this Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment associated with delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of an EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s directly to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents underneath the Act while the federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS